Traditionally IMiA attracts around 600 conference delegates but by moving to a virtual platform we hope to welcome doctors from around the world, not just Australia and New Zealand, to participate in the program over the weekend of 26 - 28 February 2021.
Using digital technology will mean we can continue the tradition of an engaging, challenging and educational line up. We are committed to developing an innovative scientific program for delegates and there will be plenty of engagement opportunities for sponsors.
The RACGP, RANZCP and RACP communicate to over 38,000, 6,000 and 25,000 members respectively, on a regular basis through a range of channels – the International Medicine in Addiction Virtual Conference will be promoted through these channels and we are confident of an even higher level of audience participation.
We are currently devising some exciting opportunities, in the meantime please contact:
Sponsorship & Exhibition Manager
Ph: +61 7 3255 1002 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Sponsor or Exhibit?
- Expand your reach! It is easier for delegates to join a virtual event than to travel interstate or overseas.
- Increase awareness of your brand, maintaining a high profile among professionals before, during and even after the Conference.
- Showcase new products and services.
- Engage with key clients and business partners via the networking platforms.
- Build new and nurture existing relationships amongst this highly qualified and engaged audience.